- Edge is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere located at 30 Hudson Yards, with a one-of-a-kind design. It’s suspended in mid-air, giving you the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views you can’t get anywhere else.
- Your adventure begins as you enter an immersive multlimedia experience - before heading up over 1,100 feet into the air
- Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky.
- See all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
- Everyone can enjoy the thrill of visiting Edge! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit. Children 5 years old or younger do not need a ticket and may visit Edge when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Location: 33rd Street Between 10th and 11th Avenue
Hours of Operation: 10:00AM - 10:00PM DAILY
Last elevator ride is 50 minutes before closing.