These comprehensive, escorted Double Decker tours of Manhattan will show you the very best of New York City. Your knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide will stay with you for the duration of your tour, providing fun facts and commentary as you take in the views from the best seat in town! 2 tour options allow you to pick the experience that’s best for you and your schedule. So sit back and relax as your professional guide introduces you to Manhattan’s landmarks and eclectic neighborhoods. Your tour includes views of Times Square, Central Park, Little Italy, Fifth Avenue, The Empire State Building, Harlem, The Brooklyn Bridge and more!
- Up close views of famous NYC landmarks from the top deck of a Gray Line CitySightseeing Double Decker tour bus.
- A brief walking tour of the High Line, a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.
- A brief walking tour of the One World Trade Center campus, including a photo stop at the awe inspiring 9/11 Memorial fountains.
- A 60 min sightseeing ferry cruise affording spectacular views of The Statue of Liberty and the famed New York City skyline.
- Admission to The Top of the Rock Observatory at Rockefeller Center.